The perfect party food, this bacon-wrapped asparagus is sure to have your guests coming back for seconds (and thirds!)
- 1 packet of bacon
- 1/2 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 450g asparagus
- Rinse asparagus, and remove the bottom of the stalks.
- Slice bacon in half lengthways. Wrap one piece around about 5 stalks of asparagus and secure with a toothpick.
- Coat the bacon with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- Coat a grilling basket with non-stick spray, and place asparagus bundles inside.
- Grill on medium heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your liking.
Try sprinkling with parmesan cheese before grilling to add some extra flavour. Or, try with Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce which will pair well with the bacon!