An easy and tasty side for any barbecue, this recipe is sure to be a winner!
- 2 capsicums (any colour)
- 1/2 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Cut capsicums into strips lengthwise after removing tops and seeds.
- Spray the grill with cooking spray, and reduce heat to medium.
- Coat both sides of capsicum strips with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, then grill for 5 minutes. Flip and grill for an additional 3 minutes or until tender.
For more variety, you can use different vegetables, such as mushrooms or eggplant.