This simple beef brisket recipe has the perfect combination of smokey flavour paired with the big taste of Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- 1.35kg beef brisket
- 115g liquid smoke
- 1 bottle of Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- Marinate your brisket in liquid smoke for 24 hours in the fridge, turning multiple times.
- Place brisket in a roasting pan and pour over the bottle of Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- Bake in a 160C oven for 2.5 hours.
- Remove from the oven and slice diagonally, against the grain, in thin slices. Return to sauce until ready to eat.