This delicious BBQ scallop recipe is easy to make, but is sure to impress your guests! A definite crowd pleaser.
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1/2 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place bacon on some paper towel, on a microwavable plate and microwave for 2.5 minutes.
- When the bacon has cooled slightly, wrap each piece around a scallop.
- Place on the grill, and baste with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce. Grill for 7-8 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
- Once cooked, sprinkle with pepper and serve.