If you’re looking for a recipe to upgrade your prawns, look no further! These prawns are super simple to make, and are absolutely mouthwatering.
- 6 wooden or metal skewers
- 450g king prawns, shells removed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- Prepare your grill for indirect grilling, medium-high heat.
- Evenly distribute prawns amongst each skewer and place them on evenly.
- Lightly coat prawns with salt and pepper all over, then place on the grill and baste with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes each side, basting continuously as they’re cooking. Serve with remaining Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce on the side.
Try making this recipe alternating the prawns with slices of capsicum and red onion for some extra flavour.