This caramelised cauliflower recipe is great as a light meal, or as a hearty side at your next barbecue.
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into bite-sized florets
- 1/2 cup Big Rick’s With A Bite BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 230C. Place cauliflower florets on a baking tray and drizzle with 1/4 cup Big Rick’s With A Bite BBQ Sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 12 minutes, until almost tender.
- Remove from the oven, and increase oven temperature to broil. Using a pastry brush, generously coat each piece with the remaining sauce.
- Return to the oven and broil for 2 minutes, until the sauce has caramelised.