This delicious salmon recipe is sweet and tangy, and so simple to make!
- 1 cup Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place in pan – skin side up. Cook until seared, approx 2-3 minutes.
- Turn salmon skin side down and baste with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- Place pan in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Baste salmon with BBQ sauce again before serving.