It’s time to try out a home-cooked Big Rick’s BBQ Chicken pizza. Use your favourite Big Rick’s BBQ sauce and change the toppings as you like to get it just right for you…
- 1 pizza base
- ⅓ Cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, for the pizza sauce
- 2 Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, for the chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked, sliced chicken breast
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ½ green capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Mix the two tablespoons of BBQ sauce with the sliced chicken to coat it. Set aside.
- Top the pizza base with Big Rick’s BBQ sauce. Layer on the shredded mozzarella, BBQ-coated chicken, shredded cheddar, onion slices, olives and capsicum. Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Slice pizza and serve immediately.