Have some fun with our all-new Big Rick’s BBQ Chicken Kebabs! THese big tasting BBQ chicken kebabs are easy to make, and better yet, are gluten friendly. What’s the secret? We simply use Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce as a delicious glaze!
- 4 Chicken breasts, cut to bite size cubes
- Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- Wooden Skewers (soak for 30 mins in water before using)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium heat (or fire up the barbie).
- In a small bowl, mix all your ingredients for the rub until combined.
- Place cubed chicken pieces in a large bowl and add rub mix. Ensure mixture evenly coats chicken pieces.
- Thread onto chicken skewers.
- Grill chicken for around ten minutes, regularly rotating until chicken is browned, cooked through and has a little charring.
- Baste skewers with your choice of Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce and cook for around one minute each side.
- Serve with BBQ sauce and salad on the side.
Chicken kebabs are one of those recipes that allow a little creativity!
Don’t want them to be chili? Replace the chili powder with 1 teaspoon coriander and 1 teaspoon cumin.
Want to add some colour or be a little healthier? Try alternating your chicken pieces with different colours of cubed capsicum. Yum!
Go ahead! Explore adding different ingredients and let us know your favourites!