Try our BBQ Chicken Quesadillas with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce for a meal that won’t disappoint!
- 225g chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favourite Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup red onion, julienned
- 1 cup of cheese
- Garnish with parsley and Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- Add the chicken breast to a large skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes. Halfway through, flip the chicken breast and add onions.
- Whilst onions continue to cook, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to the pan, add Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce and stir. Set aside.
- In a pan, place a tortilla and add cheese to half.
- Add chicken and onion mixture, and top with more cheese.
- Fold in half and cook for 3 minutes each side.
- Serve with extra Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, and a little parsley for garnish.
For a gluten free option, try gluten free tortillas.
To make them your own, try adding other toppings such as capsicum, mushrooms, or guacamole.