These big tasting honey BBQ glazed wings are a must for your next barbecue!
- 32 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 190C
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Toss the chicken wings with vegetable oil, salt and pepper in a bowl, then place on your baking tray
- Bake until crispy and browned (approx. 50-60 minutes)
- Transfer wings to a large bowl and toss with Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce, then bake for another 5 minutes.