A unique way to serve chicken that everyone is sure to love!
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 175C. Arrange chicken on a baking tray. Cut pockets into the top of the chicken, about 1 inch apart and 3/4 of the way through.
- Fill pockets with cheese and bacon, then brush chicken with half of the Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then brush with the remaining BBQ Sauce. Return to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
Try this recipe using Big Rick’s With A Bite BBQ Sauce for an extra bit of spice!