These deliciously glazed steaks make the perfect addition to any barbecue!
- 1/4 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 600g beef sirloin or rump steak
- To make the glaze, combine Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce with ginger, garlic, mustard, brown sugar and oil.
- Heat your BBQ to medium-high heat and place steaks onto the hot place. Brush with the glaze and cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Continue to brush with the glaze while the meat is cooking, and only turn it once.
- Once cooked, allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serve these steaks with mashed potato and roast pumpkin, or with a simple salad.