As we near the colder months, this delicious barbecue lamb recipe is sure to warm you up! The perfect meal to impress your guests, or just to spoil the family.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.2kg butterflied leg of lamb
- Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce, to serve
- Heat your barbecue over medium-high heat. Combine honey, mustard, rosemary and oil in a large dish. Season with salt and pepper, then add lamb and coat.
- Place on the grill, skin side down. Cook for 8-10 minutes with the lid closed, then turn and cook for a further 8-10 minutes with the hood closed. Transfer to a baking tray, cover lamb with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce.
For a hearty meal, serve with roast veggies, salad, and bread rolls.