A delicious and easy alternative to ordering takeaway!
- 2 beef sausages, cooked and thinly sliced
- 26cm pizza base
- 1/4 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g bacon, chopped
- 60g shaved pastrami, roughly chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place pizza base on a baking tray and spread Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce over the top. Add sausage, onion, bacon, pastrami and tomatoes, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the base is crisp and the cheese has melted.
You can add any toppings you like to this pizza, such as capsicum, onion, or olives. Or try Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce for some added sweetness.