If you like bacon, and you like sausages, you’ll love our bacon-wrapped sausages! Topped with Big Rick’s, this makes for an irresistible meal the whole family will love.
- 4 bacon rashers, halved lengthways
- 8 thick beef sausages
- 2/3 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 200C. Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage. Use a toothpick to secure each end. Place in a baking dish.
- Combine Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, garlic, sugar and herbs. Cover sausages with sauce mixture and bake for 35-40 minutes, until sausages are cooked.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
Serve with your choice of sides, such as bread rolls, salad, or mashed potato.