For a healthier take on a classic burrito, this burrito bowl is packed full of flavour and is sure to have you wanting seconds!
- 1 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped into strips
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Crushed tortilla chips, for topping
- Warm Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce in a small pan for a few minutes, then add chicken and stir to coat. Leave in the pan until chicken has warmed through.
- In a separate pan, heat corn and peans for 2-3 minutes, and add a pinch of salt.
- Divide rice, chicken, corns & beans, lettuce and salsa into four bowl. Top with cheese, then crush some tortilla chips on top of each bowl.
To add some spice to this dish, try adding jalapenos or Big Rick’s With A Bite BBQ Sauce. Delicious served with guacamole and sour cream as well!