A big tasting twist on an Aussie classic – try our mouthwatering BBQ Potato Salad recipe!
- 1.25kg potatoes, unpeeled
- 3/4 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- Add potatoes to a large pot and add water so that they’re covered by 2 inches. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce to medium-high heat and simmer until tender (approx 18-22 minutes). Drain and move to a large heatproof bowl and leave for 30 minutes to allow to come to room temperature.
- Combine Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce with green onion, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and bacon in a separate bowl.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes, then combine with BBQ Sauce mixture. Gently stir until potatoes are coated.
This recipe is a great side salad for a Summer barbecue, or served with bread rolls for an easy meal.