This vegetarian take on a BBQ classic is sure to please vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx 4 cups)
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, milk and spices until there aren’t any lumps. Dip cauliflower in the batter, and shake off excess before placing on a baking sheet.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a saucepan, combine Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce with butter.
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and dip into BBQ sauce mixture. Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce!
To make this recipe gluten-free, just substitute the flour for gluten-free flour. Try adding a different mix of spices, or a different flavour of Big Rick’s to add your own touch to this recipe! Serve with cut-up carrots and celery for any leftover dip!