This simple chicken recipe is perfect to feed the family, or as an easy party pleaser. Make sure to make enough for seconds!
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove to paper towel and reserve drippings.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In the same pan as before, brown chicken in the drippings over medium heat – approximately 3-4 minutes each side.
- Brush chicken with 1/3 cup of Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce and bake for 8 minutes.
- Brush remaining BBQ Sauce over chicken, top with cheese and bacon. Return to the oven until cheese is melted – internal temperature should read 73C.
Try using Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce to add some sweetness to this dish, or why not add Big Rick’s Hot As BBQ Sauce for some chilli! Try different toppings on your chicken, like tomatoes or pineapple!