These potato skins will keep people coming back for more! Delicious and loved by all, this recipe is a winner! Try them as a snack, a meal, or a side to your favourite BBQ dish!
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup of cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Wash potatoes. Pierce with a fork and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for around an hour, or until cooked through. Slice in half and allow to cool.
- Turn oven up to 220C.
- Scoop the cooled potato flesh out of the skins (refrigerate to use another time). Brush the inside of the skins with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Bake for 5-10 minutes until crisp.
- Mix Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce with cooked chicken and scoop into potato skins. Top with bacon and cheese.
- Put in the oven until cheese has melted. Top with scallions and drizzle with Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
This recipe is so versatile, you can add any toppings you like. Try mushrooms, capsicum, or even pineapple!