These delicious BBQ chicken thighs will be a highlight at the dinner table. Not only are they tasty, but they’re so simple to make as well!
- 700g chicken thighs (boneless)
- 1/2 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) in a large bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup to use for basting.
- Add chicken and coat with the marinade, let sit overnight.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Cook chicken for approx. 4 minutes, until caramelised. Turn chicken, then coat with leftover marinade – repeat until both sides of the chicken have been coated twice.