Just in time for Summer, these super simple BBQ Prawns are a must for your next barbecue!
- 1.25kg green king prawns
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Peel prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Place parsley, oil, Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce, lemon juice, garlic and chives in a bowl. Add prawns, and stir to combine.
- Let marinate, refrigetated, for one hour.
- Cook prawns on a preheated barbecue grill until just cooked through – approximately three minutes.
Try experimenting with different herbs and spices to make this marinade your own! Or try using Big Rick’s Hot As BBQ Sauce to add some extra spice! If you’re not a fan of prawns, try marinading your favourite meat or veggies.