This twist on a classic BBQ pizza is a treat for kids and adults alike!
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced coriander
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Roll dough into a 12×9 inch rectangle. Brush with Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce, and layer with cheese, chicken, onion, coriander, and Italian seasoning.
- Roll up, starting with the longer side. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Place seam-side down on a baking tray. Beat together egg white and water, and brush the top of the roll. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake at 200C for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Use a gluten-free pizza base to make this recipe gluten-free! Try experimenting with different toppings to create your own unique taste – we suggest mushrooms, tomato, capsicum, or pineapple.