This recipe comes from our friend @daves.meat.n.heat on Instagram! This Big Rick’s twist on a classic stir fry is easy to make, and tastes amazing!
- Your choice of noodles or rice
- 500g lean beef stir fry strips
- 1x bunch broccolini (stalks chopped off)
- 1x capsicum (sliced)
- 1x brown onion (chopped)
- 1x carrot (chopped finely)
- Handful of snow peas
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 4 tsp Tamari
- Your favourite Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce (add to your taste)
- Cook noodles/rice as per packet instructions
- Heat non-stick pan or wok over medium high heat. Add a splash of oil, garlic and beef and stir fry for 3-5 minutes until just cooked through
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry for another 3-5 minutes until broccolini is tender
- Add noodles and stir through or serve on a bed of rice.
Try adding different veggies to this recipe to give it more variety. You can also use chicken or other protein instead of beef. Try using Big Rick’s Hot As Sauce to give it an extra kick!