An easy side for your next barbecue or a healthy lunch, this recipe is delicious and good for you!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup tortilla strips
- Heat a medium frypan over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken breasts, add to frypan and cook through – only flipping the chicken once. After letting it cool, dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Place romaine lettuce in a large bowl, and add chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheese. Pour over Ranch dressing and Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, then toss to combine.
- Serve topped with tortilla strips.
You can add anything you’d like to this salad to give it more variety, such as capsicum or bacon. Or try using Big Rick’s Honey BBQ Sauce for some extra sweetness!