For a quick meal that everyone will love, it doesn’t get much easier than these BBQ Chicken Skewers!
- 1/4 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 500g chicken breast, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- Combine Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce with vinegar and orange juice in a dish. Add chicken and coat in the liquid. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Alternate threading chicken and onion on 8 skewers. Heat your grill to medium-high heat, and cook skewers for 6-8 minutes while turning, until cooked through.
To sneak some vegetables into this recipe, try alternating the chicken with bite-sized pieces of capsicum, onion, or even pineapple.