Feeding the family made easy with our best Juicy BBQ Meatloaf recipe, that will have everyone asking for seconds!
- 625g minced beef
- 625g minced pork
- 120g panko breadcrumbs
- 2 onions, chopped finely
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 125ml Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- Mix together all ingredients, except Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce.
- Halve the mixture, and gently shape into two loaves approximately 10cm x 15cm. Place each half in a roasting tray.
- Prep the BBQ for indirect cooking over low heat (around 150C).
- Using half of the Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce, coat the top of each meatloaf.
- Place loaves over indirect low heat, close BBQ lid and roast for approximately 50 minutes. A thermometer inserted through the top into the centre should register at 68C. Remove meatloaves from the BBQ and allow to rest for up to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with reserved sauce.
Make this recipe gluten-free by swapping the panko breadcrumbs for gluten-free crumbs.