This Big Rick’s twist on nachos will keep you coming back for more! This recipe is delicious, and is sure to be loved by the whole family.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 chicken breasts, finely diced
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 3/4 cup Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag corn chips
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 175C. Heat oil in a pan and cook chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and chilli powder for 2-3 minutes. Add Big Rick’s BBQ Sauce and cook until it has reduced by half. Remove from the heat.
- In a skillet, spread out half of the corn chips and layer with half of the remaining ingredients (barbecue chicken, cheese, onion, tomato, bacon and parsley).
- Repeat with remaining half and back for 15 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and avocado to serve.
Use different toppings on your nachos to add more variety. Try jalapenos, salsa, or beans.